TechAssure, the international nonprofit association of insurance and risk management experts for technology-related risks, has announced a new partnership with InsurTech company Indio. TechAssure members will gain access to Indio’s market leading software – designed to improve the client experience by eliminating redundancies, streamlining applications, and improving client/carrier communications. Read More
Developing winning products and services are central to the technology industry. Yet, the risks of not managing your product launches could create challenges for your organization.
There are several ways to mitigate exposure to technology disputes. They include:
- Legal review of all contracts, license and service agreements
- Legal review of your purchase orders
- Review the liability limitations in your documents
- Warranty disclaimers should be consistent in all of your contracts
- Review your severability clauses. They play a key role in managing risks.
- Review indemnification procedures.
- Review arbitration provisions.
A TechAssure member can help you find ways to mitigate your exposures. To learn more about the benefits of working with a TechAssure member, please give us a call at 512-377-9594, xt 700